08 March 2014

Week 162 One Layer Card

We are back to One Layer Week again!
Occasionally, we get submissions which don't always adhere to our idea of a one layer card... if you are in  doubt, please check with our Guidelines which are printed at the top of our blog.
The week the subject of your 
One Layer Card
should be 
Spring Flowers

Jen



Just one card from me this week... although i had made two one went a little wrong and I didn't have the time to re-make.  For this card I used a stamp with a favourite spring flower.. the Iris.  I simply coloured the stamp with markers then stamped it onto pale grey card. The sentiment is from the same Stampin Up Set.

Chrissie
A quick word from Australia
We are having an amazing time and although I may not have chance to comment in all your fabulous cards, I'm peeking whenever I can. This week's submissions so far are AMAZING, I am SO impressed !

This is a digi image from Fred She Said, coloured with Distress Inks and watercolours using a water brush, with a computer generated sentiment in Andalus and Passions Conflict fonts.
I'm sorry the picture is so dreadful, it's very hit and miss with me as to whether I get a decent picture... despite Picasa editing!


My second card has an embossed  tulip border which I coloured lightly with Promarkers and gently twinkled with Glamour Dust. I think it's a Craft Too die bought at Ally Pally some time ago!
The sentiment says Debbie Moore on the side of the stamp. I positioned it using a rectangular piece of acetate from some packaging and a right angle corner made from some Duplo! A do-it-yourself Stampamajig!

Anne

Anne has made two fabulous cards for us again this make... make sure you pop over and say hello...




***


6 comments:

  1. Stunning cards Chrissie, Jan and and Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous ladies! And what a lovely challenge for a beautiful spring day - couldn't miss this one! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an inspiring and well planned theme this week, sunny weather, well done ladies :D Love your beautiful cards, thank you for the inspiration!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design team cards and the already submitted entries look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wiosna pięknie rozkwitła na wszystkich kartkach. Prace są śliczne. Gratuluję wszystkim uczestniczkom wyzwania i pozdrawiam
    lin_ka1

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.